torsdag 16 december 2010

Androids, Androids everywhere

So, app number one has been yelled at in the market for some week and app number two is ready to be delivered. I'm almost a REAL android hacker now, who could have believed ?

To be honest, app number one was a simple try to get to know the procedure. I mean, nobody really needed an app that wrote and told them random insults. But it was fun to play with, and I learned a lot from it. My intention is to write a tutorial about it, the hard parts (expect for the speech, that was actually a little tricky with the localization) were the ads. Well, I settled for admob and adwhirl, but to actually generate some money, you'll need more networks for sure.

Anyway, I plan to release a BeerSweeper game, hopefully I'll manage to get adsense network in that but who knows...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar